A&P Innerworkings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we can help you find the answers you need to be successful

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Number 1 Tip for A&P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew
Admin

Number 1 Tip for A&P Empty
PostSubject: Number 1 Tip for A&P   Number 1 Tip for A&P I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm

The simpliest, most basic tip I can offer you is you need to spend time on A&P. Understanding of this vast subject requires you to do what I call "A$$ time." You need to be willing to sit down and read the material. I know that this sounds ridiculously simple but it's true. What you'll find is the material is boring, dry, and not entertaining in any way, shape, or form 90% of the time. However, with spending "A$$ time" you'll slowly begin to grasp the ideas and concepts. And, then, you'll have a great experience usually randomly. You'll be doing something completely non-school related and you'll have a paradigm shift. Or, an "A HA!" moment. You randomly understand some odd concept that your book was trying to portray but at the time, it was like, "Blah Blah Blah, Uhh Huh, Uhh Huh." Can you relate to that? You'll be hearing or reading something but it completely doesn't register in your mind. I promise you that the simpliest form of success is the willingness to accept you need to do this and sit down to experience---A$$ time.
Back to top Go down
https://apinnerworkings.forumotion.com

Number 1 Tip for A&P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A&P Innerworkings :: General A&P-
Jump to: